About our Client
Our client is an IT software company based in Central Bristol with a team of over 50 staff. They have created products that are focused on performance management, helping their customers work more effectively. They are a fairly young but well established company, that's in a strong position due to their fantastic products and loyal client base. They love what they do and so working here you’ll be part of an engaged, confident, and motivated team.
In return for your skills and desire to progress, you’ll be rewarded with a great package plus fantastic long term prospects as they have big plans for the future. They have a fantastic working environment and a strong focus on learning and development. They value their work highly, share skills and ideas and constantly strive to produce high-quality tools for their clients.
About the role
As the market leader in Cloud software for Universities, business is growing and our client is now recruiting for a Systems Implementer to join the expanding Client Services team. The role of an Implementer is to gather client requirements, implement their software, and train users on its use for customers around the world.
Their Implementers are known for their professionalism, in-depth knowledge of their products and the industry they work in, and a strong ability to translate customer requirements into a functional system. You will have a keen interest in innovative ways to make organisations and people work better and want to give clients the best possible experience.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Deliver implementation and some training work streams within a project on time and budget whilst maintaining high client satisfaction.
- Contribute to planning project activities and provide logistical support.
- Work directly with the client to create and administer the implementation project.
- Lead requirement gathering sessions and translate this into the software.
- Update user guides.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of systems.
- Lead and assist in configuration, testing and user training (in conjunction with the Product Trainer).
- Work closely with project managers to support the client needs throughout the project.
- Participate in business development activities including demonstrations of the system with prospective clients.
- Document implemented solutions for improved communication between the client and Account Managers and Support Team.
- Ensure problems are effectively escalated and effective support is provided as needed.
- Be an advocate for the business, by providing high-quality service.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex concepts simply and clearly to clients.
- Well organised with the ability to manage multiple priorities with a hands-on approach.
- Experienced in implementing systems for external clients.
- Familiar with the Higher and Further Education sectors.
- Excellent creative, analytical and computer skills.
- Strong relationship building, communication and presentation skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to evaluate internal and external business processes and recommend effective solutions.
- Knowledge of project life cycle, including the ability to coordinate and prioritise workload across multiple projects.
- The ability and commitment to adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Occasional travel
- Full training on client systems and processes
- Competitive Salary
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- An extra day’s holiday for every full year of employment
- Company pension
- Perkbox subscription
- Flexible working hours
- Staff events throughout the year
- A structured career development programme with regular 1:1 meetings