Location: Central Bristol
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 depending on experience
Flexible working patterns available including:
- Early/late start or finish times
- One day a week from home
- Compressed hours, for example 5 days over 4 days or 9 day fortnights
- Open to discussion on other flexibility, let us know what you need!
They value their work highly, share skills and ideas and constantly strive to produce high-quality products for their clients. They are keen to grow their team and develop their platforms, in order to maintain their position as a market leader in the higher education sector, and are therefore looking for a senior developer to join their team.
- 2 years Symfony/Laravel experience
- Good communication skills, and a willingness to collaborate
- The ability to work in team
- Has excellent attention to detail and is serious about producing quality work whilst working to deadlines
- Is comfortable working in a fast paced environment, and being across multiple projects simultaneously
Nice to haves:
There are opportunities to get involved in some great projects;
- Bringing new apps and products to market
- Rewriting existing products
- Modernising development
There will be heavy investment in your development, including on the job training and qualifications leading to official certifications as well as hackathons to learn and experiment with new technologies. As well as career development opportunities.
- Subsidised Gym membership
- Pension, cycle2work scheme, discounts and vouchers
- Rising holiday allowance in line with the length of employment
Apply to find out more about the role and if it would be a fit for you - we're happy to arrange a quick call to chat it through - no obligation