Salary: £25,000 FTE - 3 month contract
Hours: 2 days / 15 hours per week
Flexibility: Can be worked over max 3 days if required
Flexology are a growing business focused on flexible working with recruitment services, consulting, advice and training for both businesses and professionals.
You will be an experienced project analyst/coordinator, enthusiastic, results focused, full of ideas and of course as passionate about flexible working as we are!
Reporting to our Director and Head of Consulting, who will be delivering this project, this is an exciting time to join our business, with the opportunity for the right person to achieve personal growth and development, as well as the potential to be part of the business longer term, should the project continue to later phases, or more consulting projects be won.
More specifically, the role will include:
- Complete analysis of client HR data
- Compile data dashboards to playback to client
- Facilitate and support the running of client workshops
- Notetaking in workshops and client meetings as required
- Produce summary reports at the end of each project phase, based on template reports
- Contribute to project planning activities and provide logistical support
- Project plan management, including tracking and mitigating risks
- Budget management, resource and time tracking
- Work directly with the client to manage and administer the project.
- Work closely with project manager to support the client needs throughout the project.
- Document implementation solutions
- Ensure problems are effectively escalated and effective support is provided as needed.
- Be an advocate for the business, by providing high quality service.
More about you….
We are looking for someone who has a track record of working on projects and is professional in their approach. You will be positive, friendly and results-driven. We are an early-stage business with big plans and will expect you to roll up your sleeves, get involved and make a difference!
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum 1 years project experience
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, with the ability to speak to people at all levels of seniority
- Innovative, used to using own initiative, ability to come up with ideas and implement them
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Experienced at managing own workload and prioritising work