About Our Client
Our client is an IT company based in Central Bristol with a team of over 50 staff. They have created products that are focused on performance management, helping their customers work more effectively. They are a fairly young company, that's in a strong position due to their fantastic products and loyal client base. They love what they do and so working here you’ll be part of an engaged, confident, and motivated team.
In return for your skills and desire to progress, you’ll be rewarded with a great package plus fantastic long term prospects as they have big plans for the future. They have a fantastic working environment and a strong focus on learning and development. They value their work highly, share skills and ideas and constantly strive to produce high-quality tools for their clients.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Client Services you will be responsible for supporting the business in the delivery of projects.
You will ensure both internal improvement projects and product development projects are appropriately defined. This involves the understanding, documentation and communication of all business requirements within each project.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work alongside the project manager to define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and establish the project budget.
- Facilitate scoping and business priority-setting for change initiatives and product development projects.
- Support the operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats, as required by key stakeholders and project scope.
- Maintain business analysis documentation, standards and ensure the quality of these documents within each project.
- As defined within the project process and scope, construct processes and workflow charts and diagrams; study system capabilities and write specifications.
- Improve systems and processes by studying current practices, alongside required stakeholders and documenting modifications where appropriate.
- Monitor project BA workstream progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing progress reports and recommending actions.
- Analyse, understand, document and communicate the operational and financial impact of any changes in a clear and succinct format.
- Always support proposed changes using analytics and evidence-based analysis when delivering to stakeholders and actively participate in the implementation of any approved changes.
- Identify specific measures and mechanisms by which benefits can be measured, and plan to activate these mechanisms at the required time.
- Employ the most appropriate method and style of communication to ensure timely and accurate understanding for all stakeholders.
More about you….
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Ability to identify areas of improvement, propose controls and write procedures that will drive efficiency.
- A technical understanding of IT software systems and services
- Flexibility to support the needs of the business.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to talk and present to a range of audiences, and articulate complex concepts in a simple but accurate way.
- The ability to motivate and encourage others and be a facilitator of change.
- To work under pressure on multiple projects whilst using organisational skills to ensure delivery against project timeframes.
- A passion for creating solutions with a positive attitude towards change.
- Excellent analytical skills and an informed, evidence-based approach.
- A strong interest in the development of the business.
- An interest in, and understanding of, project management techniques and methodologies.
- Ability to share an understanding of problems, outline the parameters of the project, and determine potential solutions.
- The ability to work constructively and positively within multi-functional teams, engendering and supporting a common understanding across the team and business functions.
- Competitive Salary
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- An extra day’s holiday for every full year of employment
- Company pension
- Perkbox subscription
- Flexible working hours
- Staff events throughout the year
- A structured career development programme with regular 1:1 meetings