We would add that agile working includes flexible working and collaboration between teams regardless of the hours they work or the location they work in. It's the focus on productivity and results driven work - getting the job done!
The study notes the key factors of success in agile working;
- A value-adding corporate centre
- Clearly delineated profit and loss (P&L) responsibilities
- A flat management structure with a strong frontline focus
- Effective use of shared services
- Strong support for people and collaboration